Any questions ? Please contact us !
To prevent waste in the first place
This system highlights that the main priority for companies should be to prevent waste in the first place. After this, re-use then recycling should be prioritised, then recovery and last of all disposal.
At Green Goblet we want to encourage customers to ‘Say No To Single Use’ by using our Ecocups again and again.
Reusable and 100% recyclable
We work with a recycling company who turn any cups which can no longer be used into useful items such as coat hangers and try to ensure that the end-user knows that our cups are not only reusable, but 100% recyclable too.
Generic cups to reduce the amount of new product
Our generic cups are designed to suit any event and as they are used at multiple events across the country over the year are some of the most used cups in our system. Adding our generic cups to support your own designs reduces the amount of new products produced and increases the number of cups reused at events.
Green Goblet products are designed to last for 100s of uses, unlike the disposable alternatives. They can be washed, dried and reused and at the end of their lives are 100% recyclable so need never end up in landfill sites.
- Every piece of plastic ever made and disposed of in landfill – still exists.
- Placing plastic in landfill contaminates our land.
- Disposable plastic cups are one of the greatest pollutants in the world.
- A disposable cup is used for an average of 20 minutes.
- By 2050 there could be more plastic in the sea than fish.
The time to address sustainability is now.....HOW?
- Treat plastic as a reusable commodity.
- Meet standards of low carbon usage and waste reduction.
- By choosing reusable rather than disposable products.
- Stop plastic going into landfill where it takes thousands of years to biodegrade.
- Green Goblet are passionate about helping organisations and events lower their carbon footprint and preserving our planet for future generations.
- All our cups are recycled into useful objects such as ice scrapers and coat hangers at the end of their life.
“We do not inherit this earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children”
How your event can be managed in a sustainable way ?